overseas fashion: Kim Ah Joon on July korean Allure




(First of all, i've to confess, i love koreans, and i discovered an amazing fashion industry in that side of the world. I started to watch asian dramas a long time ago and that made me an addicted fan of everything about that culture)

Kim Ah Joong is a kdramas actress, i knew about her because of "Accidental couple" drama. I found this Allure photoshoot of her in purple, the color is perfect for her (its a shame, i look awful in purple), am so jelous of her in the bow dress pic!

One of my favorite things are hair accesories and i think that the feathers hair broch in the last picture is going to be my next DIY project.

This entry was posted on domingo, 2 de agosto de 2009 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply