Dazed and confused


(I loove bjork!)

I know the "fall in love" sensation because i recognized the feeling the first time i read a dazed and confused magazine. It´s my magazine, what i was looking for, i love the pictures are so artistic and the content is more than a simple fashion magazine. Oooh and the interviews are awesome too. I was checking the "brother magazine" of Dazed and confused, AnOther Man, and i discovered my new entertaiment, mostly ´cause lately i developed a menswear love, so i have to know the market first, right? i let you some Dazed and confused covers, i found it in the DaC's facebook page. (Just look that pictures, they say something else and deeper)









This entry was posted on domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply