Sexy or cute? BOTH!

 
I just love this photoshoot. Am not sure, but i think is from February italian Vogue and the amazing Marloes Horst. The first picture is my favorite, nice contrast between sexyness and cuteness. The black and white give us a pseudo-vintage wave mixed with all the bows and lace. They stole this idea from my mind! , well, in my mind she is not too sexy and wears something more futuristic and androgynous. 

The hair, the make-up, everything reminds Lauren Bacall old hollywood style. I really love the leather pieces to put some edge in it. Enjoy the pictures!

ooh look, i have a head bow just like this:

This entry was posted on viernes, 4 de junio de 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply