We love: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-fall '13



Valery Kaufman looking amazing for the Pre-fall lookbook of 3.1 Phillip LimAs you know, we love pre-fall lookbooks, sometimes even more than all the runways together and yes, this is the time of the year to spend a little more time in style.com and dream about the glorious cardigans and over the knee boots used in a proper -not jersey shore- way.
About the Phillip Lim collection we just going to say two words: Perfection and Love. We can´t wait to wear all this.

Valery Kaufman luciendo bella para el lookbook de Pre-fall de 3.1 Phillip Lim. Como lo sospechan, amamos los looks de pre-fall, en algunas ocasiones mas que todas las pasarelas juntas y si, este es el momento del año para invertir un poco de tiempo en style.com y soñar con los suéteres gloriosos y las botas arriba de la rodilla utilizadas correctamente ( en el sentido contrario a jersey shore). 
Acerca de la colección de Phillip Lim solo podemos decir dos palabras: Perfección y amor. Ya queremos ponernos todo. 





Pictures by Style.com, Short edition by Ana G.

This entry was posted on lunes, 10 de diciembre de 2012 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “We love: 3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-fall '13”

  1. i wouldnt mind that cable knit sweater! so cute

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This collection is amazing! I love absolutely everything, the jackets, the cable knit sweater, all of it. xE

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I LOVE the last look ♥ I like your blog so much!

    Demi Lovesick
    http://acloudyletter.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love when bloggers do this sorts of posts, such great inspiration! <3

    thank you for your comment my lovely, Karrueche is a model but probaly in the mass media known for her relation with the musician Chris Brown.

    I'm going to follow your blog for inspiration ;)

    Lots of love,
    Hamida
    http://www.looselytiedtofashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Amazing post!

    With love, Susan
    http://www.thecutefashion.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Great post darling, I loved the post and your blog too! I wait you on my blog too.

    xoxo
    simplesglamour.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the same time as
    looking for a comparable topic, your site came up, it
    appears to be like great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, simply turned into aware of your weblog thru Google, and located that it is truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I'll appreciate in case you proceed this
    in future. Many people will likely be benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!
    My site > rid acne

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love the styles you have going on here!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I like the helpful information you supply on your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and test once more right here frequently. I'm moderately certain I will be informed many new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the following!
    my page :: immobilienalanya.net

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola me encantan todos los looks!!tus gafas son perfectas!eres muy estilosa todo lo que pones te queda bien!pongo un look todos los dias en mi blog espero que te guste!
    Felices fiestas


    Andreia Jakeline

    http://fashionbloggerandreiajakeline.blogspot.com.es

    ResponderEliminar