Sunglasses on



 Everything must be perfectly over the top, even the order, the minimalism, the extreme baroque, fashion is about exceed the limits. This pair of sunglasses is definitely my favorite one right now, because is very simple but extremely oversize at the same time. ( Of course, my face is not so little but this pair covers almost all the face of my petite friends!). 

There is no magic in oversized sunglasses but  they make some changes into us. Give us anonymity, a some mysterious veil that we just got to store in our handbags. ( Just be careful because if you carry enormous bags like me, you might get some trouble to find everything in the parallel universe created inside the pockets).  And they cover the absence of make-up and a no sleeping  night.

Have a wonderful Wednesday everybody.  Remember to use your favorite pair of sunnies today!



This entry was posted on miércoles, 23 de enero de 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

5 Responses to “Sunglasses on”

  1. that top is gorgeous and I love the sunnies. you look fab

    xo
    http://pinksole.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. LOVE!


    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look.

    I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Excellent blog and terrific design and style.
    my webpage: cancer life insurance

    ResponderEliminar