Life indoors





Inside my beige walls I have found a place for colors, lately days have been grey due to rain season I personally don´t like rain unless I´m inside my bed and with no intentions or will to stand up and make something of my life and time.... so this time I decided to give a chance to this dress that I bought a while ago but haven´t wear until now... it gave a good nice twist to my grey rainy day.
The print in this dress instantly attracted me for some reason its not the common thing for me to wear. As a final thought for this day, there is always something in the unlikely things which in part is forbidden and in some other part a bit of personal denial and resistence wich is the attractive part of it.

Dentro de mis paredes color beige, he encontrado un espacio para el color, ultimamente los dias han estado grises debido a la lluvia. Personalmente no me gusta la lluvia al menos que este en mi cama sin intenciones ni voluntad de hacer algo con mi tiempo y vida.... asi que esta vez decidí darle una oportunidad a este vestido  que compre hace algún tiempo, pero que no había utilizado hasta hoy... le dio un buen giro y perspectiva a  mi día gris lluvioso. El estampado del vestido me atrajo instantáneamente, por alguna razón no es la cosa mas común para que yo decida vestir.
Como pensamiento final en este día, siempre hay algo en lo improbable que es en parte prohibido y en parte negación personal y resistencia, y esa es la parte atractiva.

This entry was posted on domingo, 14 de julio de 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Life indoors”

  1. And the colour is fabulou! What a great look. Loving that bow!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful dress and love how you paired it with a Chococat watch :)

    xx Lindsey | Complacency Kills

    ResponderEliminar
  3. muy buen blog, soy del swap club, te felicito, y todos los productos de medium me encantaron... en serio todo esta super lindo!
    Ya te sigo en facebook así que espero verte mas por alli... abrazos
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar