Yesterday jam: Red lips and suede



wore some of my favorite clothes yesterday, starting with my Marvel comics t-shirt that i adore (ok, maybe am a little geek :), this jacket is my favorite one, specially because i made it in the way i want it, with this amazing grey suede and all the zipper and assymmethric cuts.

My hairpin has a special history and i absolutely love it! the only problem is the color, is the same black of my hair and the thing gets confuse! My red lipstick is pretty awesome ´cause you can eat, drink water, etc, and stays all day! maybe more than a day but i have to remove it, maybe one day i´lll sleep with the lipstick on and i´ll tell you if it last!

Oooh yeah! my bangles have kitten pictures!






This entry was posted on domingo, 24 de enero de 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply