Yesterday jam: We love vintage



When i say "my vintage clothes" , am talking about my mom´s old clothing. This Blazer is my favorite piece from her old wardrobe, am so in love with the color and the style. Actually is a 2 piece-set, with a high waist skirt that i hadn´t worn yet. As always my pictures are pretty funny, with the plants' basket included, the good news are that my "photographer" is getting better. I really like this pictures.

My jeans are part of my DIY projects that i started based on Balmain S/S last year collection.

Oleg Cassini oversize blazer.
DIY jeans
Forever 21 studded bangles.
Golden multiply bangles, turqueise and faux stone silver rings, lace-ups oxford heels and clear wayfarers!






This entry was posted on lunes, 18 de enero de 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply