Yesterday jam: Military again




The military trend is my favorite of all times, and with the navy trend and a couple more, never ends! This is the first jacket i made, we have history together! but i don´t use it a lot maybe ´cause am afraid to accidents (that´s why my clothing lifetime is veery short! ). I wore this today, paired with pseudo-jeggins- made with old and very stretch jeans- and one of my favorite t-shirts, maybe the oldest. And the shoes, aaaah the shoees. RF (my co-host in here and hardcore friend! ) bought the same style in black, i decided taupe but i love both of them. Take a look




This entry was posted on miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Yesterday jam: Military again”