yesterday Jam: it´s oh! so quiet






1. The new pastel colors are not so new but still cool. I found this vintage blouse in my mom´s closet and the baby mint colour stole my mind.
2. The porcelain dolls freak me out but i like the idea to look like one.
3. This doll was watching me in an evil way, still her outfit match perfectly with me.
4. My vintage elephant brooch as a necklace, again.
5. I love Bjork, so the title is inspired in her.
7. I don´t like to post pictures with close ups to myself but after all you are my virtual family right? am sharing my intimacy with you.
6.A list, my favorite way of post so far.
8. Am not so good with numbers.






This entry was posted on domingo, 11 de abril de 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply