Yesterday jam: The heaven in my jeans


I know, the title is weird but looking at this picture i discovered how my jeans became into a piece of heaven (yeah sure!), the white parts looks like clouds in the middle of the blue sky. Oh my imagination!


I wore this “poncho”, (please tell me another way to call it! pleeeaaase!! ) for first time in outdoors, i used to wear it in my house `cause is too warm and casual but i found out how great can with my everyday outfits.

I made my necklace ( i think i told you how much my nails suffered…) a long time ago and i can`t stop wearing it, i love the way it looks with the button-up shirt.

This is a simple outfit without complications, ready for a rainy day. Definitly is one of my favorites so far.

 

This entry was posted on miércoles, 6 de octubre de 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Yesterday jam: The heaven in my jeans”

  1. Crazy jeans! You could call your poncho a cape. "Cape" does sound more mysterious.

    http://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar