Golden Accents


It's been a while since golden accents began to re-appear in fashion.... after seasons of pure silver and black paired together the warmth of gold began to be needed. I started to turn my head towards golden stuff back when Nicole Richie created her first collection and brand "House of Harlow". I thought to myself ... why gold in the middle of a silver era? I totally understood why, the moment i bought something with golden accents, is light but it's elegant and sweet but its not cold like silver..  silver makes me think of winter, in those afternoons that provide us with white dim light due to clouds, but gold reminds me of sun of honey and how light passes through it. In this picture is everything i own that has something gold in it, and now an outfit using some.




Hace ya algún tiempo los detalles en dorado empezaron a reaparecer en la moda... luego de temporadas de combinación pura entre negro y plata, la calidez del dorado empezó a ser necesitada. Empece a posar mi vista en cosas doradas desde que Nicole Richie creó su marca y primera colección "House of Harlow". Pensé.. por que dorado en medio de una era plateada??? encontré mi respuesta en el momento en que compre una pieza con detalles dorados, es luz pero es elegante y dulce, pero no es frío como la plata........ Plateado me hace pensar en invierno, en esas tardes en que por las nubes, la luz es blanca, pero el dorado me recuerda al sol, a la miel y en como la luz pasa a través de ella. En la fotos esta todas las cosas que poseo que tienen mas de algo en dorado. Ahora un outfit utilizando algunas.















This entry was posted on jueves, 30 de agosto de 2012 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “Golden Accents”

  1. Amazing photo, I am so loving that navy blazer with the golden accents - beautiful.

    By any chance could I ask you a favour? If you have facebook could you please click the "HELP ME WIN" link below and click like on the style board I've created? I really need help and I would so appreciate you lending me a hand!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    HELP ME WIN!

    ResponderEliminar