Yesterday Jam: Goodbye



This post is for goodbyes, so bring me the tequila bottle, we are going to start! Sometimes you just need to let go a few things, without any doubt I finally said goodbye to my mega long hair, now I am saying goodbye to one of my favorite dresses, a stretchy laser printed dress which I decided to let go to make another girl happy. 

 At the same time I am trying to say goodbye to many things in my life, I can´t tell I succeed but definitely the road I walked made me feel so damn right. So tell me, do you want to say goodbye to a few things like me? Which things do you want to let go? I warranty, you are going to feel lighter!



Wearing Pull and Bear studed jacket and Pixie sunglasses.

Remember to follow this kitty on Facebook and Bloglovin`
jñjdkkkk

This entry was posted on martes, 25 de junio de 2013 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

4 Responses to “Yesterday Jam: Goodbye”

  1. Salut,
    J'aime ta série de photos surtout la première elle est Cool !
    bonnne journée from France

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm loving your look! I know it's sad to let things go but now you might be able to get an even better dress!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your dress!

    http://loveormoneyblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi there! Looking great!
    As for letting go, I am having to let go of pretending to be someone I am not.... Ufff! Much lighter ^_^
    Beautiful leather jacket, by the way.

    Mirna
    http://lonelywarriorstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar