Yesterday Jam: Stay the same





 



Am Aahna and am addicted to music. I don´t know when i started to live like that, i don´t know what part of me is sound and melody and which part is my persona. The only thing i know is: music completes me, am in love with music. This is the reason why i always get inspired in songs when i do my work, and even when i dressed up in the morning. When you wake up with a lightly feeling that reminds you the voice of Andreya Triana and you instantly think: God, i feel Bonobo`s music in my skin, you need to listen "Stay the same". Sounds crazy but is true, do i need terapy? 

Dress: Vintage (Juniors)
Shoes: Vintage Nordstrom, DIY (i put the bow on it)
Vest: Bershka
Dream Necklace: gift from a friend ( <3)
Artesanal turqueise necklace / DIY
Bag: Esprit
Lunch: Olive potatoes and coconut flan.

Oh, i left the song, now do you think am crazy? The song is bewitching me. Je adore Bonobo music.

This entry was posted on miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Yesterday Jam: Stay the same”

  1. i love your dress!! its very pretty <3 cute outfit and photos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I loveee all your accessories! Those bow shoes are the perfect touch :)
    La Petite Marmoset

    ResponderEliminar